Resolution passed 18 June 2019, 57th Parliament, Votes and Proceedings No.10, Item 13.
Legislative Assembly Votes and Proceedings No 10, Tuesday 18 June 2019, entry No 13:
13 PARLIAMENTARY COMMITTEES
Mr Andrew Constance moved, by leave, That the following motions for the establishment of Parliamentary committees and the appointment
of members be agreed to:
(4) Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption
(1) In accordance with section 65 of the Independent Commission Against Corruption Act 1988, the following members of the
Legislative Assembly be appointed to serve on the Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption: Mr Justin Clancy, Mr Mark Coure, Mrs Tanya Davies, Mr Ron Hoenig, Ms Tania Mihailuk, Mr Jamie Parker, Mr Dugald Saunders, and Mrs Wendy Tuckerman.
(2) The committee have leave to make visits of inspection within the State of New South Wales and other States and Territories of Australia.
(3) A message be sent acquainting the Legislative Council of the resolution and requesting the Legislative Council to appoint three of its members to serve on the Committee.
Resolution passed 19 June 2019, 57th Parliament, Minutes No. 10, Items 11 and 18.
Legislative Council Minutes No 10, Wednesday 19 June 2019, entries No 11 and 18:
11 JOINT COMMITTEES—MEMBERSHIP
Mr Harwin then moved:
(3) Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption
1. That under section 63 of the Independent Commission Against Corruption Act 1988, a joint committee known as the Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption be appointed.
2. That under section 65(1)(a) of the Act, Mr Taylor Martin and Mr Adam Searle be appointed to serve on the committee as members of the Legislative Council.
3. That on the crossbench membership to be appointed to serve on the committee being determined, a message be forwarded to the Legislative Assembly.
18 COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP—CROSSBENCH MEMBERS
The Deputy President informed the House that the Clerk had received from crossbench members the following nominations for membership of committees:
Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption Crossbench: Mr Roberts.
The Parliament of New South Wales acknowledges and respects the traditional lands of all Aboriginal people, and pays respects to all Elders past and present. We acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which the Parliament of New South Wales stands.