Legislative Assembly: Resolution passed 28 May 2015, Votes and Proceedings No 9, Item 2.
Mr Anthony Roberts moved, by leave, That the following motions for the establishment of
Parliamentary committees and the appointment of members be agreed to:
(4) Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption
(1) In accordance with section 65 of the Independent Commission Against Corruption
Act 1988, the following members of the Legislative Assembly be appointed to serve
on the Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption: Mr Ron
Hoenig, Mr Kevin Humphries, Mr Adam Marshall, Ms Tania Mihailuk, Mr Chris
Patterson, Ms Kathy Smith, Mr Mark Taylor, and Mr Damien Tudehope.
(2) The committee have leave to make visits of inspection within the State of New South
Wales and other States and Territories of Australia.
(3) A message be sent acquainting the Legislative Council of the resolution and
requesting the Legislative Council to appoint three of its members to serve on the
Question put and passed.
Legislative Council: Resolution passed 2 June 2015, Minutes No 9, Item 13.
On the order of the day for consideration of the Legislative Assembly’s messages of
Thursday 28 May 2015 being read, Mr Gay moved:
(3) Committee on the Independent Commission Against Corruption
The Legislative Council desires to inform the Legislative Assembly that it has this day agreed
to the following resolution:
1. That under section 63 of the Independent Commission Against Corruption Act 1988, a
joint committee known as the Committee on the Independent Commission Against
Corruption be appointed.
2. That under section 65 (1) (a) of the Act, Mr Trevor Khan, Revd Fred Nile and Ms Lynda
Voltz be appointed to serve on the committee as members of the Legislative Council.
Legislative Council DON HARWIN
2 June 2015 President
Resolution passed in the Legislative Assembly on 28 May 2015, Votes and Proceedings No 9, Item 2.
Resolution passed in the Legislative Council on 2 June 2015, Minutes No 9, Item 13.