Click here to view the 2020 sitting pattern
MATTER OF PRIVILEGE - NOTICE OF MOTION
1. Failure to return documents - Mr Searle
BUSINESS OF THE HOUSE - NOTICE OF MOTION
1. Varying the scope for orders for papers - Mr Shoebridge
2. Disallowance: Protection of the Environment Operations (General) Amendment (Native Forest Bio-material) Regulation 2020 - Mr Field
3. Sessional Order - Varying the rules for questions - Mr Searle
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS—NOTICESOF MOTION
1. Rescission of disallowance of Water Management
(General) Amendment (Exemptions for Floodplain Harvesting) Regulation 2020 - Mr Tudehope
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS—ORDERS OF THE DAY
1. Budget Estimates 2019-2020
2. Road Transport Amendment (Mobile Phone Detection) Bill 2019: consideration in committee of the whole—Mrs Taylor.
3. Planning Legislation Amendment Bill 2019: second reading—Mrs Taylor.
4. Liquor Amendment (24-hour Economy) Bill 2020: Further consideration in committee of the whole—Mr Tudehope.
5. Local Land Services Amendment (Miscellaneous) Bill 2020: second reading—Mrs Taylor.
6. Community Land Development Bill 2020 and Community Land Management Bill 2020: Second reading—Mr Tudehope.
7. National Parks and Wildlife Legislation Amendment (Reservations) Bill 2020: resumption of second reading: Mr Tudehope
8. Drug Supply Prohibition Order Pilot Scheme Bill 2020: resumption of second reading: Mr Tudehope
9. Retirement Villages Amendment Bill 2020: resumption of second reading: Mr Tudehope
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 4.00 pm for Questions.
Dinner break—6.30 pm
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS continues
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 10.00 pm to allow a Minister to move the adjournment of the House, if desired.