This document is for guidance only
Click here to view the 2020 sitting pattern
BUSINESS OF THE HOUSE - NOTICES OF MOTIONS
1. Disallowance motion - Environmental Planning and Assessment Amendment (COVID-19 Planning Bodies) Regulation 2020
2. Disallowance motion - Statutory and Other Offices Remuneration Tribunal Determination for Mr Michael Fuller APM in the office of the Commissioner of Police
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS—ORDERS OF THE DAY
1. State Revenue Legislation Further Amendment Bill 2019: second reading
2. Design and Building Practitioners Bill 2019: resumption of second reading debate
3. Road Transport Amendment (Mobile Phone Detection) Bill 2019: consideration in committee of the whole
4. Budget Estimates 2019-2020: resumption of take note debate
5. Planning Legislation Amendment Bill 2019: second reading
6. Evidence Amendment (Tendency and Coincidence) Bill 2020: second reading
7. Work Health and Safety Amendment (Review) Bill 2020: second reading
8. Digital Restart Bill 2020: second reading
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 4.00 pm for Questions.
According to sessional order, debate on Committee reports given precedence until 6.30 pm.
Dinner break—6.30 pm
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 10.00 pm to allow a Minister to move the adjournment of the House, if desired.