This document is for guidance only
Click here to view the 2019 sitting pattern
BUSINESS OF THE HOUSE - NOTICES OF MOTIONS
1. Variation to Standing Order 28 - Ms Boyd
2. Members Code of Conduct - Mr Primrose
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS—ORDERS OF THE DAY
1. Design and Building Practitioners Bill 2019
2. Road Transport Amendment (Mobile Phone Detection) Bill 2019
3. Budget Estimates 2019-2020
4. Planning Legislation Amendment Bill 2019
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 4.00 pm for Questions.
According to sessional order, debate on Committee reports given precedence until 6.30 pm.
Dinner break—6.30 pm
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 10.00 pm to allow a Minister to move the adjournment of the House, if desired.