This document is for guidance only
Click here to view the 2020 sitting pattern
MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE
1. Performance Audit report of the Auditor-General entitled "Their Futures Matter", dated July 2020: Mr Shoebridge
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS—ORDERS OF THE DAY
1. Road Transport Amendment (Mobile Phone Detection) Bill 2019: consideration in committee of the whole
2. Budget Estimates 2019-2020
3. Planning Legislation Amendment Bill 2019: second reading
4. Better Regulation Legislation Amendment Bill 2020: second reading
5. Casino Control Amendment (Inquiries) Bill 2020: second reading
6. Strata Schemes Management Amendment (Sustainability Infrastructure) Bill 2020: second reading
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 4.00 pm for Questions.
According to sessional order, debate on Committee reports given precedence until 6.30 pm.
Dinner break—6.30 pm
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 10.00 pm to allow a Minister to move the adjournment of the House, if desired.