Click here to view the 2021 sitting pattern
BUSINESS OF THE HOUSE - NOTICE OF MOTION
1. Disallowance: Protection of the Environment Operations (General) Amendment (Native Forest Bio-material) Regulation 2021 - Mr Field
MATTER OF PUBLIC IMPORTANCE
1. The issues raised by the independent inquiry
entitled "Valuing the Teaching Profession", authored by Dr Geoff
Gallop (chair) former WA Premier and Education Minister together with Dr Tricia
Kavanagh, former Justice of the NSW Industrial Court and Deputy President of
the NSW IRC and Patrick Lee, former Chief Executive of the NSW Institute of
Teachers. - Mr Shoebridge
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS—ORDERS OF THE DAY
1. Budget Estimates 2020-2021: resumption of the adjourned debate (17 November 2020) of the question on the motion of Mr Tudehope: That the House take note of the Budget Estimates and related papers for the financial year 2020-2021—Mr Tudehope speaking.
2. Road Transport Amendment (Mobile Phone Detection) Bill 2019: consideration in committee of the whole—Mrs Taylor.
3. Planning Legislation Amendment Bill 2019: second reading—Mrs Taylor.
4. Local Government Amendment Bill 2021: second reading—Mr Harwin.
5. Real Property Amendment (Certifcates Of Title) Bill 2021:second reading—Mr Tudehope.
6. Mandatory Disease Testing Bill 2020:second reading—Mr Tudehope.
7. Civil Liability Amendment (Child Abuse) Bill 2021: second reading—Mrs Mitchell.
Administration Amendment (Combating Wage Theft) Bill 2021: second reading—Mr Tudehope.
9. Address of Condolence to Her Majesty the Queen
and members of the Royal Family be adopted—Mr Tudehope.
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 4.00 pm for Questions.
Dinner break—6.30 pm
GOVERNMENT BUSINESS continues
According to sessional order, business will be interrupted at 10.00 pm to allow a Minister to move the adjournment of the House, if desired.