Resolution passed by the Legislative Assembly, 28 May 2015, Votes and Proceedings No 9, Item 2.
Resolution passed by the Legislative Council, 2 June 2015, Minutes No. 9, Item 13.
Mr Anthony Roberts moved, by leave, that the following motions for the establishment of Parliamentary committees and the appointment of members be agreed to:
(2) Legislative Assembly Committee on Children and Young People
(1) In accordance with section 38 of the Advocate for Children and Young People Act 2014 the following members of the Legislative Assembly be appointed to serve on the Committee on Children and Young People: Ms Melanie Gibbons, Ms Jodie Harrison, Mr Michael Johnsen, and Mr Damien Tudehope.
(2) The Committee have leave to make visits of inspection within the State of New South Wales and other states and territories of Australia.
(3) A message be sent acquainting the Legislative Council of the resolution and requesting the Legislative Council to appoint three of its members to serve on the Committee.
On the order of the day for consideration of the Legislative Assembly’s messages of Thursday 28 May 2015 being read, Mr Gay moved:
(1) Committee on Children and Young People