I am advised:
2, 3, 5, 7-23, 28, 31-34. I refer you to the evidence given at the Public
Works Committee's Inquiry into the impact of Port of Newcastle sale
arrangements on public works expenditure in New South Wales. Requests for
further detail should be directed to the Treasurer.
4. No. Road planning is based on total use of the road for all purposes.
6. I refer you to the answer given at the Budget Estimates 2018-19
24. The number of heavy vehicle movements will depend on rail mode share,
the development of the Western Sydney Freight Line and intermodal terminal, and
landside investment by NSW Ports to support rail capacity.
25 -26. The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment is assessing
development applications for this site.
All information, including relevant traffic reports and the Voluntary
Planning Agreement for Moorebank Precinct West and the development consent for
Moorebank Precinct East, is available via the Department of Planning, Industry
and Environment's Major Project Portal.
27. Information is available at
35. This information is available on the Infrastructure Australia
36. This is not yet known.