(1) Considering the Edmondson Park School (SSD-10224), why did the Department of Education ask the Department of Planning and Environment to place a Secretary's Environmental Assessment Requirements (SEARs) request on hold?
(2) Did the Department of Education sign off on the SEARs request before it was issued by consultants APP Corporation Pty Ltd?
(3) When will the Department of Education proceed with the SEARs request?
(4) When do you expect the development application for Edmondson Park School to be submitted?
(5) Will there be a capital allocation for the Edmondson Park School in the coming 2020-21 Budget and forward estimates?
(6) When do you expect Edmondson Park School to be operational?
(1) As the final scope was yet to be finalised, the Department requested the SEARs be put on hold to avoid the need for future amendment.
(2) APP Corporation Pty Ltd was the applicant.
(3) The SEARs request is expected to be lodged in 2020.
(4) The development application will be lodged on approval of the business case.
(5) Funding will be allocated on approval of the business case.
(6) The schools are expected to be operational within two years of works commencing on site.
The Parliament of New South Wales acknowledges and respects the traditional lands of all Aboriginal people, and pays respects to all Elders past and present. We acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation as the traditional custodians of the land on which the Parliament of New South Wales stands.