Copyright Notice, Conditions of Use and Disclaimer
The State of New South Wales owns copyright in this web site and its content (including information, data, pages, images, graphics, audio, video and RSS feed content but excluding any material identified as the copyright of a third party).
Any other use requires a specific, formal licence. Please address any licence and related enquiries to the web master via our online contact form
You are also permitted to provide links to this web site provided that you:
- acknowledge the link; and
We reserve the right, on notice, to prevent certain linking.
Webcast conditions of access
- You may only use our material for personal, non-commercial purposes.
- You must reproduce our material accurately and not use it in a misleading context.
- If you communicate or copy our material to others you must:
- identify its source (eg from www.parliament.nsw.gov.au);
- identify its copyright status. Copyright status may be notified as © State of New South Wales (NSW Parliament).
- You must not make any charge for providing the material to others without our prior written permission and payment of an agreed copyright fee.
- You must not modify or create any derivative work from our material without our prior written permission.
- This licence does not affect any rights you may have under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Use of the State arms and State symbols is regulated by the State Arms, Symbols and Emblems Act 2004 (NSW), available at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au. You may only use the State arms and State symbols in accordance with that Act. In many instances, use must be authorised by the Governor or Attorney General.
- You may not use our logos without our prior written permission.
- No permission is given to use any material on this site identified as being the copyright of a third party. Permission to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- The State of New South Wales may, at any time and for any reason:
- discontinue any of the RSS feeds provided on its web site; and
- require you by notice to cease using any of these feeds.
- To the extent permitted by law, the State of New South Wales:
- makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the material accessed on and through this web site (including the content of our RSS feeds and third party material on external linked sites).
- accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered (either direct or consequential) as a result of the use of this web site (including as a result of service interruption, technical faults, viruses or other contamination), the RSS feeds, or the material accessed on or through this web site or the RSS feeds.
- does not warrant that the material accessed on or through this site or the RSS feeds is free of computer viruses or other contamination.
- does not warrant that any third party material on external linked sites does not infringe third party intellectual property rights.
The webcast of proceedings of the Parliament of New South Wales is made available to provide greater community access to the State legislature.
The State of New South Wales owns copyright in the material transmitted and no unauthorised use may be made of this material.
The webcast is protected by the laws of parliamentary privilege but further publication of the webcast may not enjoy the same level of protection. Extracts or excerpts of the transmissions may be protected if they constitute fair and accurate reports of proceedings.
The State of New South Wales makes the broadcast material available for the purpose of fair and accurate reports of proceedings on the following conditions:
- The material may only be used in accordance with the rules and resolutions of the Legislative Assembly and Legislative Council (eg Legislative Council resolution on broadcasting of proceedings, LC Minutes (18/10/2007) 279-281, available at www.parliament.nsw.gov.au).
- The material must not be used for:
- Political party advertising or election campaigning.
- Satire or ridicule.
- Commercial sponsorship or commercial advertising.
- The State of New South Wales is not liable for any loss or damage arising from use of the material or from delays or interruptions to the service.
The material provided by this web site and by any RSS feed provided on this web site is made available in good faith. However, it is the user's responsibility to make their own assessment of its accuracy and completeness and to verify all information obtained before any reliance is placed on it.
Information on this website and on any RSS feed provided on this web site is subject to change without notice.
The State of New South Wales makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information accessed on or through this web site or those linked to it. Nor does it represent or warrant that use of this web site is without potential risk to users eg from viruses or other contaminants, service interruptions or defective transmission of data.
The State of New South Wales accepts no liability for any loss suffered, whether directly or indirectly, in connection with the use of this web site and any RSS feeds provided on this site.
The listing of a person or organisation, or the inclusion of any third party material on this site, directly or by reference, does not imply any form of endorsement by the State of New South Wales of the person or organisation, its business or its material.
The State of New South Wales does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the electronic version of Hansard, which is for information purposes only and should not be quoted or otherwise relied upon as an official record. The printed record is the official version of debates and proceedings of both Houses of Parliament and their committees.
Without limiting any of the above the Parliament expressly makes these disclaimers:
- Search engines - The search engines which may be provided from time to time on this website are to assist Internet users to locate resources more quickly. However, the Parliament takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of its search facilities, and does not warrant or represent that the search facilities are free from errors or omission, or that they are exhaustive.
- Hansard - The electronic version of Hansard is for information purposes only. The printed record is the official version of debates and proceedings of both Houses of the Parliament and their committees.
- 3rd Party Material - The material on this website may include material expressing views or recommendations of third parties, either directly or by reference. Such inclusion is provided for convenient reference only. The Parliament takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information provided by third parties, or of any third party material included within this website either directly or by reference. The listing of a person or organisation, or the inclusion of any third party material within this website either directly or by reference in no way implies any form of endorsement by the Parliament of the products or services provided by that third party, nor indicates the Parliament's commitment to a particular course of action.