Rules for viewing documents
All documents must remain in order and be returned to the correct place in the box from which they are taken.
- Documents must not be taken from the room in which they are being viewed.
- Documents and boxes must not be marked or folded.
- Staples should not be removed from documents unless necessary for photocopy and documents are to be re-stapled.
- No food or drink is to be brought into the Procedure Office.
- Procedure Office staff must be advised if photocopies are to be made.
- 0 – 20 copies: no fee
- 21 to 100 copies: $2.00
- 101 to 500 copies: $5.00
- 501 to 1000 copies: $10.00
- over 1000 copies: $20.00