Appropriation Bill 2011
- Assented, 20/09/2011 on 20/09/2011 - Act No 42 of 2011 (GG No.97, 30/9/11, p.5700).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of the Government for the year 2011-12; and for other purposes.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Duties Amendment (First Home--New Homes) Bill 2011.
Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate from the Consolidated Fund various sums of money required during the 2011–2012 financial year for the recurrent services and capital works and services of the Government, including: (a) the principal departments, and (b) various special offices, and (c) the Legislature. The Consolidated Fund largely comprises receipts from, and payments out of, taxes, fines, some regulatory fees, Commonwealth grants and income from Crown assets. T...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 4 of 2011, dated 13/09/2011 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Baird, Mike
- Introduced: Tue 6 Sep 2011
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Tue 6 Sep 2011
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Thu 8 Sep 2011
- Date Declared by Speaker without amendment: Thu 08 Sep 2011
- Member with Carriage: Pearce, Gregory
- Introduced: Thu 8 Sep 2011
- First Reading: Thu 8 Sep 2011
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 14 Sep 2011
- Second Reading: Wed 14 Sep 2011
- Date Committed: Wed 14 September 2011
- Third Reading: Wed 14 Sep 2011
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 14 Sep 2011
- Returned to LA: Wed 14 Sep 2011
- Passed Parliament: Wed 14 Sep 2011
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Tue 20 Sep 2011