Superannuation Administration Amendment (Trust Deed Schemes) Bill 2006
- Assented on 04/12/2006 - Act No 121 of 2006 (GG. No. 175, 8/12/2006, p. 10387.).
- See Digest 16 of 2006, dated 11/10/2006 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
An Act to amend the Superannuation Administration Act 1996 with respect to trust deed schemes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The Superannuation Administration Act 1996 (the Principal Act) provides for the Treasurer, as the Minister administering that Act, to approve the preparation of trust deeds providing for superannuation schemes (trust deed schemes) for the benefit of certain employees. The object of this Bill is to amend the Principal Act to provide for certain persons, not necessarily employees, to also have the bene...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Watkins, John
- Notice of Motion: Tue 24 October 2006
- Introduced: Tue 24 October 2006
- First Reading: Tue 24 October 2006
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 24 October 2006
- Second Reading: Thu 16 November 2006
- Third Reading: Thu 16 November 2006
- Date Passed LA: Thu 16 November 2006
- Member with Carriage: Della Bosca, John
- Introduced: Thu 16 Nov 2006
- First Reading: Thu 16 Nov 2006
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Second Reading: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Third Reading: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Returned to LA: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Passed Parliament: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Assented: Mon 4 Dec 2006