Alcoholic Beverages Advertising Prohibition Bill 2012
Formerly known as Alcoholic Beverages Advertising Prohibition Bill 2011
- Private Member's Bill
- In Legislative Council, 2R, 22/11/2012.
- Postponed until 22 August 2013
An Act to prohibit the advertising of alcoholic beverages and related trade marks, brand names and logos; and for other purposes.
Text of Bill as introduced
See Digest 15 of 2012, dated 04/09/2012 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Nile, Fred
- Notice of Motion: Wed 4 May 2011
- Introduced: Thu 23 Aug 2012
- First Reading: Thu 23 Aug 2012
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 23 Aug 2012