Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill 2010
- Assented on 28/06/2010 - Act No 45 of 2010 (GG No. 90, 02/07/2010, p. 3150).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of certain offices for the year 2010-11.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Parliament) Bill.
- State Revenue Legislation Amendment.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2010. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services for the year 2010–11 of the offices specified: Recurrent Services Capital Works and Services Independent Commission Against Corruption $17,986,000 $240,000 Ombudsman’s Office $21,46...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 9 of 2010, dated 21/06/2010 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
|Suspension of standing and sessional orders in the Legislative Assembly: 10/06/2010- Resumption in the LA|
- Member with Carriage: Keneally, Kristina
- Introduced: Tue 8 Jun 2010
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Tue 8 Jun 2010
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Thu 10 Jun 2010
- Date Declared by Speaker without amendment: Thu 10 Jun 2010
- Member with Carriage: Roozendaal, Eric
- Introduced: Thu 10 Jun 2010
- First Reading: Thu 10 Jun 2010
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 22 Jun 2010
- Second Reading: Tue 22 Jun 2010
- Date Committed: Tue 22 June 2010
- Reported w'out amdt: 22/06/2010
- Report Adopted: Tue 22 Jun 2010
- Third Reading: Tue 22 Jun 2010
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 22 Jun 2010
- Returned to LA: Tue 22 Jun 2010
- Passed Parliament: Tue 22 Jun 2010
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Mon 28 Jun 2010