Appropriation (1997-98 Budget Variations) Bill (No 2) 1998
- Assented on 30/11/1998 - Act No 135 of 1998.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Public Finance and Audit Amendment (State Accounts) Bill 1998.
Appropriation (1997–98 Budget Variations) Bill (No 2) 1998 Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. The Public Finance and Audit Amendment (State Accounts) Bill 1998 is cognate with this Bill. Overview of Bill The objects of this Bill are: (a) to appropriate additional amounts totalling $85,032,000 from the Consolidated Fund in adjustment of the vote ``Advance to Treasurer'', 1997–98 for supplementary charges made during the year 1997–98...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
The text of this Bill and any 2R speeches are not available online.
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Knight, Michael
- Notice of Motion: Tue 13 October 98
- Introduced: Wed 14 October 98
- First Reading: Wed 14 October 98
- Ministers 2R Speech: Wed 14 October 98
- Second Reading: Wed 21 October 98
- Date Committed: Wed 21 October 98
- Reported without Amendment: 21/10/98
- Third Reading: Wed 21 October 98
- Member with Carriage: Egan, Michael
- Introduced: Wed 21 Oct 98
- First Reading: Wed 21 Oct 98
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 26 Nov 98
- Second Reading: Thu 26 Nov 98
- Date Committed: Thu 26 November 98
- Reported w'out amdt: 26/11/1998
- Report Adopted: Thu 26 Nov 98
- Third Reading: Thu 26 Nov 98
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Thu 26 Nov 98
- Returned to LA: Thu 26 Nov 98
- Assented: Mon 30 Nov 1998