Appropriation (Parliament) Bill 2006
- Assented on 20/06/2006 - Act No 47 of 2006 (GG No. 82, 23/06/2006, p. 4562.).
- See Digest 9 of 2006, dated 25/08/2006 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of the Legislature for the year 2006-07.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill.
- Duties Amendment (Abolition of State Taxes) Bill.
- State Revenue and Other Legislation Amendment (Budget Measures) Bill.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2006. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of the Legislature for the year 2006–07: Recurrent Services $87,805,000 Capital Works and Services $3,267,000 Explanatory note page 2 Appropriati...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as Passed by both Houses
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Iemma, Morris
- Introduced: Tue 06 June 2006
- First Reading: Tue 06 June 2006
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 06 June 2006
- Second Reading: Wed 07 June 2006
- Third Reading: Wed 07 June 2006
- Date Passed LA: Wed 07 June 2006
- Introduced: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- First Reading: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- Second Reading: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- Third Reading: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- Returned to LA: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- Passed Parliament: Wed 7 Jun 2006
- Assented: Tue 20 Jun 2006