Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill 2008
- Assented on 30/06/2008 - Act No 47 of 2008 (GG No. 82, 04/07/2008, p. 6526).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of certain offices for the year 2008–09.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Parliament) Bill.
- State Revenue and Other Legislation Amendment (Budget) Bill.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2008. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services for the year 2008–09 of the offices specified: Outline of provisions Clause 1 sets out the name (also called the short title) of the proposed Act. Recurrent Services Capital Works an...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 8 of 2008, dated 16/06/2008 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Iemma, Morris
- Introduced: Tue 3 Jun 2008
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Tue 3 Jun 2008
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Thu 5 Jun 2008
- Date Declared by Speaker without amendment: Thu 05 Jun 2008
- Member with Carriage: Costa, Michael
- Introduced: Thu 5 Jun 2008
- First Reading: Thu 5 Jun 2008
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 25 Jun 2008
- Second Reading: Wed 25 Jun 2008
- Third Reading: Wed 25 Jun 2008
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 25 Jun 2008
- Returned to LA: Wed 25 Jun 2008
- Passed Parliament: Wed 25 Jun 2008
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Mon 30 Jun 2008