Local Government (Review of Legislative Proposals) Bill 2001 (No. 2)
- Private Member's Bill
- Lapsed, Lapsed, 20/02/2002.
- Lapsed Prorogation: 20/02/2002
- Stage at Prorogation: Notice of Motion
- House at Prorogation: LC
An Act to provide for the establishment and functions of a Local Government Legislative Review Committee of Parliament to facilitate Parliament's consideration of the potential impact of Bills on local government, and for other purposes.
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
The text of this Bill and any 2R speeches are not available online.
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Chesterfield-Evans, Arthur
- Notice of Motion: Tue 11 Sep 2001