Appropriation (Parliament) Bill 2007
- Assented on 04/07/2007 - Act No 19 of 2007 (GG No. 90, 13/07/07, p. 4485).
An Act to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of the Legislature for the year 2007–08.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Appropriation (Special Offices) Bill 2007.
- Payroll Tax Bill 2007.
- State Revenue and Other Legislation Amendment (Budget) Bill 2007.
This Bill is cognate wth: Appropriation Bill 2007
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. This Bill is cognate with the Appropriation Bill 2007. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate out of the Consolidated Fund the following sums for the recurrent services and capital works and services of the Legislature for the year 2007–08: Recurrent Services $96,844,000 Capital Works and Services $3,240,000 The amount appropriated is intended to be applied to the following servi...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 1 of 2007, dated 27/06/2007 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
|Suspension of standing and sessional orders in the Legislative Assembly: 21/06/2007- Resumption in the LA; 21/06/2007 - All Stages in the LA|
- Member with Carriage: Iemma, Morris
- Notice of Motion: Tue 19 Jun 2007
- Introduced: Tue 19 Jun 2007
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Tue 19 Jun 2007
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Thu 21 Jun 2007
- Date Declared by Speaker without amendment: Thu 21 Jun 2007
- Member with Carriage: Costa, Michael
- Introduced: Thu 21 Jun 2007
- First Reading: Thu 21 Jun 2007
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 27 Jun 2007
- Second Reading: Wed 27 Jun 2007
- Third Reading: Wed 27 Jun 2007
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 27 Jun 2007
- Returned to LA: Wed 27 Jun 2007
- Passed Parliament: Wed 27 Jun 2007
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses