Rural Lands Protection Amendment Bill 2006
- Assented on 04/12/2006 - Act No 118 of 2006 (GG. No. 175, 8/12/2006, p. 10386.).
- See Digest 16 of 2006, dated 10/11/2006 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
An Act to amend the Rural Lands Protection Act 1998 to make further provision in relation to the accounting, auditing and financial obligations of the State Council of Rural Lands Protection Boards and the rural lands protection boards; and for other purposes.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to make various amendments to the Rural Lands Protection Act 1998 (the Principal Act) relating to the accounting, auditing and annual reporting obligations of: (a) rural lands protection boards (RLP Boards), and (b) the State Council of Rural Lands Protection Boards (the State Council). The various amendments are detailed in the Outline of provisions below. Outline of provi...
Show full Explanatory Notes
Text of Bill and Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below. Entry not found in index
Text of Bill as First Print
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Introduced by: Campbell, David
- Introduced: Tue 24 October 2006
- First Reading: Tue 24 October 2006
- Ministers 2R Speech: Tue 24 October 2006
- Second Reading: Thu 16 November 2006
- Third Reading: Thu 16 November 2006
- Date Passed LA: Thu 16 November 2006
- Member with Carriage: Kelly, Tony
- Introduced: Thu 16 Nov 2006
- First Reading: Thu 16 Nov 2006
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Second Reading: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Third Reading: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Returned to LA: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Passed Parliament: Wed 22 Nov 2006
- Assented: Mon 4 Dec 2006