Appropriation (Budget Variations) Bill 2008
- Assented on 11/06/2008 - Act No 25 of 2008 (GG No. 72, 20/06/2008, p. 5367).
An Act to appropriate additional amounts out of the Consolidated Fund for the year 2007–2008 for the purpose of giving effect to certain Budget variations required by the exigencies of Government.
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to appropriate additional amounts from the Consolidated Fund for recurrent services and capital works and services for the year 2007–2008 for the purpose of giving effect to certain Budget variations required by the exigencies of Government. The additional amounts appropriated for the 2007–2008 year are: (a) $190,367,000 in adjustment of the vote “Advanc...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 6 of 2008, dated 13/05/2008 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Sartor, Frank
- Notice of Motion: Tue 6 May 2008
- Introduced: Wed 7 May 2008
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Wed 7 May 2008
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Tue 3 Jun 2008
- Date Declared by Deputy Speaker without amendment: Tue 03 Jun 2008
- Member with Carriage: Costa, Michael
- Introduced: Tue 3 Jun 2008
- First Reading: Tue 3 Jun 2008
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 4 Jun 2008
- Second Reading: Wed 4 Jun 2008
- Third Reading: Wed 4 Jun 2008
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 4 Jun 2008
- Returned to LA: Wed 4 Jun 2008
- Passed Parliament: Wed 4 Jun 2008
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Wed 11 Jun 2008