Succession to the Crown (Request) Bill 2013
- Assented on 01/07/2013 - Act No 53 of 2013 (GG No. 87, 05/07/2013, p. 3303).
An Act to request the Parliament of the Commonwealth to enact under section 51 (xxxviii) of the Constitution of the Commonwealth an Act to change the law relating to royal succession and royal marriages; to amend the Imperial Acts Application Act 1969; and for related purposes
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament....
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 9 of 2013, dated 05/28/2013 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: O'Farrell, Barry
- Notice of Motion: Tue 21 May 2013
- Introduced: Thu 23 May 2013
- First Reading: Thu 23 May 2013
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 23 May 2013
- Second Reading: Wed 29 May 2013
- Third Reading: Wed 29 May 2013
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Wed 29 May 2013
- Member with Carriage: Gallacher, Michael
- Introduced: Wed 29 May 2013
- First Reading: Wed 29 May 2013
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 25 Jun 2013
- Second Reading: Tue 25 Jun 2013
- Third Reading: Tue 25 Jun 2013
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 25 Jun 2013
- Returned to LA: Tue 25 Jun 2013
- Passed Parliament: Tue 25 Jun 2013
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses