Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Enforcement Amendment Bill 2010
- Assented on 25/10/2010 - Act No 74 of 2010 (GG No. 123, 29/10/2010, p. 5330).
An Act to amend the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Enforcement Act 1995 to make further provision for the enforcement of the classification scheme for publications, films and computer games; and for other purposes.
Text of Bill as introduced
Explanatory note This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament. Overview of Bill The object of this Bill is to make miscellaneous amendments to the Classification (Publications, Films and Computer Games) Enforcement Act 1995 (the Principal Act) for the following purposes: (a) to provide for the mutual recognition in New South Wales of notices that call in publications for classification under a law of another State or a Territory, (b) to provide that advertisemen...
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 12 of 2010, dated 20/09/2010 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's |
"Agreement in Principle" Speech
|Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Amendments for Consideration
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Tebbutt, Carmel
- Notice of Motion: Tue 7 Sep 2010
- Introduced: Wed 8 Sep 2010
- "Agreement in Principle" Speech: Wed 8 Sep 2010
- Agreed to in Principle LA: Tue 21 Sep 2010
- Date Declared by Assistant Speaker without amendment: Tue 21 Sep 2010
- Member with Carriage: Hatzistergos, John
- Introduced: Tue 21 Sep 2010
- First Reading: Tue 21 Sep 2010
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 19 Oct 2010
- Second Reading: Tue 19 Oct 2010
- Date Committed: Tue 19 October 2010
- Report Adopted: Tue 19 Oct 2010
- Third Reading: Tue 19 Oct 2010
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 19 Oct 2010
- Returned to LA: Tue 19 Oct 2010
- Assented: Mon 25 Oct 2010