Crimes Amendment (Pre-natal Termination) Bill 2011
- Private Member's Bill
- In Legislative Council, Notice of Motion, 27/05/2011.
- Lapsed on Prorogation on 08/09/2014
- Lapsed Prorogation: 08/09/2014
- Stage at Prorogation: Notice of Motion
- House at Prorogation: LC
An Act to amend the Crimes Act 1900 to prohibit the destruction of any child in utero with a detectable heartbeat.
Agreement in Principle/Second Reading Speeches
The text of this Bill and any 2R speeches are not available online.
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Nile, Fred
- Notice of Motion: Fri 27 May 2011