Workers Compensation Legislation Amendment Bill 2012
- Assented on 27/06/2012 - Act No 53 of 2012 (GG.71, 06/07/2012, p.3245).
- Information about commencement dates will be published on the NSW Legislation website @ www.legislation.nsw.gov.au when available
An Act to amend the Workers Compensation Act 1987 and other Acts with respect to the reform of the NSW workers compensation scheme.
The following Bills are cognate with this Bill:
- Safety, Return to Work and Support Board Bill 2012.
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament....
Show full Explanatory Notes
See Digest 13 of 2012, dated 14/08/2012 for an examination of this Bill by the Legislation Review Committee.
Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's 2R Speech
||Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
Amendments for Consideration
Amendments Agreed To
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Baird, Mike
- Notice of Motion: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Introduced: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- First Reading: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Minister's 2R Speech: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Second Reading: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Third Reading: Tue 19 June 2012
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Tue 19 Jun 2012
- Member with Carriage: Pearce, Gregory
- Introduced: Wed 20 Jun 2012
- First Reading: Wed 20 Jun 2012
- Minister's 2R Speech: Wed 20 Jun 2012
- Second Reading: Thu 21 Jun 2012
- Date Committed: Fri 22 June 2012 am
- Reported with amdts: 22/06/2012 am
- Report Adopted: Fri 22 Jun 2012 am
- Third Reading: Fri 22 Jun 2012 am
- Date Passed w'out amdt: Fri 22 Jun 2012 am
- Returned to LA: Fri 22 Jun 2012 am
- LA agrees with amendments: Fri 22 Jun 2012 am
- Passed Parliament: Fri 22 Jun 2012 am
Text of Bill as passed by both Houses
- Assented: Wed 27 Jun 2012