Pregnancy Termination (Information About Pain to Child in Utero) Bill 2013
- Private Member's Bill
- In Legislative Council, Notice of Motion, 20/02/2013.
- Lapsed on Prorogation on 08/09/2014
- Lapsed Prorogation: 08/09/2014
- Stage at Prorogation: Notice of Motion
- House at Prorogation: LC
An to require women seeking an abortion to be informed that the procedure may cause pain to the child in utero.
Second Reading Speeches
The text of this Bill and any 2R speeches are not available online.
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Council
- Member with Carriage: Nile, Fred
- Notice of Motion: Wed 20 Feb 2013