Crimes Amendment (Zoe's Law) Bill 2013 (No. 2)
- Private Member's Bill
- In Legislative Council, Awaiting Movers 2R Speech, 26/11/2013.
- Lapsed on Prorogation on 08/09/2014; Bill set down as an order of the day for the first sitting day of 2014
- Lapsed Prorogation: 08/09/2014
- Stage at Prorogation: Awaiting Movers 2R Speech
- House at Prorogation: LC
An Act to amend the Crimes Act 1900 in relation to the destruction of or harm to the foetus of a pregnant woman.
Text of Bill
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament....
Show full Explanatory Notes
Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's 2R Speech
||Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
|2R Zoe's law.pdf
Amendments for Consideration
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Spence, Chris
- Notice of Motion: Wed 21 Aug 2013
- Introduced: Thu 29 Aug 2013
- First Reading: Thu 29 Aug 2013
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 29 Aug 2013
- Second Reading: Thu 21 Nov 2013
- Considered in Detail: Thu 21 Nov 2013
- Third Reading: Thu 21 November 2013
- Date Passed with amdts: Thu 21 Nov 2013
- Member with Carriage: Ficarra, Marie
- Introduced: Tue 26 Nov 2013
- First Reading: Tue 26 Nov 2013