Crimes Amendment (Zoe's Law) Bill 2013 (No. 2)
- Private Member's Bill
- In Legislative Council, Awaiting Movers 2R Speech, 26/11/2013.
- Bill set down as an order of the day for the first sitting day of 2014
An Act to amend the Crimes Act 1900 in relation to the destruction of or harm to the foetus of a pregnant woman.
Text of Bill
This explanatory note relates to this Bill as introduced into Parliament....
Show full Explanatory Notes
Second Reading Speeches
To download, click the PDF icon(s) below.
|Legislative Assembly Minister's 2R Speech
||Legislative Council Minister's 2R Speech
|2R Zoe's law.pdf
Amendments for Consideration
Tracking through the Houses
- Initially introduced in the Legislative Assembly
- Member with Carriage: Spence, Chris
- Notice of Motion: Wed 21 Aug 2013
- Introduced: Thu 29 Aug 2013
- First Reading: Thu 29 Aug 2013
- Minister's 2R Speech: Thu 29 Aug 2013
- Second Reading: Thu 21 Nov 2013
- Considered in Detail: Thu 21 Nov 2013
- Third Reading: Thu 21 November 2013
- Date Passed with amdts: Thu 21 Nov 2013
- Member with Carriage: Ficarra, Marie
- Introduced: Tue 26 Nov 2013
- First Reading: Tue 26 Nov 2013