5042—Health, Medical Research—BATHURST BASE HOSPITAL STROKE UNIT
Mr Donnelly to the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, Minister for the Hunter, and Vice-President of the Executive Council representing the Minister for Health, and Minister for Medical Research—
- Does Bathurst Base Hospital have a stroke unit?
- Is the unit a ward with co-located beds?
- Is this unit a larger ward which admits non-stroke patients?
- Did the hospital use thrombolysis for stroke patients for the financial year 2012⁄13?
- Was this capacity available at all times?
- How many patients were admitted with strokes from 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013?
- How many received thrombolysis?
I refer the Member to my response to question number 5009 in the Legislative Council.
Question asked on 18 September 2013 (session 55-1) and printed in Questions & Answers Paper No. 166.
Answer received on 23 October 2013 and printed in Questions & Answers Paper No. 172.