Submissions to Follow up of Auditor-General's 2010 Financial Audit Reports .
These submissions are published by the Committee under the powers given to it under the Standing Orders, the resolutions establishing the Committee and the Parliamentary Papers (Supplementary Provisions) Act 1975.
This material is subject to parliamentary privilege which may restrict the way the submissions can be used. If further information is required on the use which can be made of these submissions the advice of the Clerk of the Parliaments should be sought.
While submissions are subject to absolute privilege, any re-publication may not be. It is recommended that the advice of the Committee Director be sought should clarification be required.
The submissions listed below have been made public by resolution of the Committee. Please note this may not be the full list of submissions.
For information on submissions, contact the Secretariat (contacts are listed on the Committee's homepage).
- No. 1, NSW Transport RailCorp
- No. 2, The Treasury
- No. 3, ANZAC Health and Medical Research Foundation
- No. 4, Transport RTA
- No. 5, Australian Museum
- No. 6, NSW Aboriginal Land Council
- No. 7, Finance and Services
- No. 8, Department of Primary Industries
- No. 9, Department of Family & Community Services
- No. 10, NSW Transport
- No. 11, NSW Health
- No. 12, NSW Audit Office
- No. 13, NSW Audit Office
- No. 14, NSW Health Support Services
- No. 15, Audit Office of NSW