Olympic Budgeting (Inquiry)
This inquiry is a completed Legislative Council inquiry conducted by the General Purpose Standing Committee No. 1.
The Hon Duncan Gay MLC will be representing the Hon Doug Moppett MLC for the purposes of this Inquiry.
The Hon John Johnson MLC will be representing the Hon Henry Tsang MLC for the purposes of this Inquiry.
Timeline (click to show)
Referred: 22 Jun 2000
» Final Report Due: 29 Aug 2000
» Final Report Published: 29 Aug 2000
Reports and Government Responses (click to show)
Hearings and Transcripts (click to show)
Contact Us (click to show)
This is a completed inquiry. The contacts below are historical only.
- Primary contact: Ms Anna McNicol, phone 02 9230 3544, email@example.com
- Committee Officer: Ms Phaedra Parkins
- Address for written correspondence:
General Purpose Standing Committee No. 1
Sydney NSW 2000
Fax: (02) 9230 2981
Inquiry Terms of Reference (click to show)
1. That General Purpose Standing Committee No. 1 inquire into and report on:
(a) the contingency grant to SOCOG of $140,000,000 in the Appropriation (Further Budget Variations) Act 2000,
(b) the deterioration in the finances of SOCOG and the reasons for that deterioration.
2. That the Committee report on or before the first sitting day in August 2000.